Drum Filling and Liners
PSL’s Drum Filling Systems provide refined containment and ergonomic designs that ensure effective and completely protected operations. Drum filling users can benefit from straightforward procedures including PSL’s double o-ring technology.
Our Drum Filling Systems are specifically designed to suit requirements for operator exposure levels, product protection, cleaning regimes and powder properties.
PSL Sytems include a continuous liner that is loaded onto a 316 stainless steel chute by a bayonet−style cage. The liner can be loaded onto the cage using a stainless steel liner loading table, which makes the loading operation simpler and faster.
PSL’s Drum Filling Systems can greatly enhance production flexibility through utilising a common containment system for powders of varying potency. PSL’s single drum filling glovebox/isolator for multiple containment levels provides a successful working example.
- Study of accuracy required - delivering accurate weights and catch weights or volumetric
- Headroom evaluation and integration with process equipment
- Materials handling, mechanical aids requirement and safety
- 3D models and full scale mock-ups available
- Assured containment to nanogram levels
- Total expertise from an original containment pioneer
- Precision built systems designed for longevity
- Continuous Liner systems
- Extraction booths and gloveboxes
- Metering systems
- Integrated Weighing systems
- Roller track
- Extraction fans and safe change HEPA filtration
- Nitrogen purge system
- Clean-in-place (CIP) system
- Lift up windows for ease of maintenance
- Front and rear operator working positions
- Functional safety interlocks
- Ergonomically located display panel
- Designed according to required universal regulations
- Standard 4mm stainless steel main body construction
- Variable speed automatic pressure control circuit
- Mobile designs
For more information on drum filling systems please contact us