PSL has a complete range of contained vessel charging solutions that will protect both the operator and the product down to nanograms containment levels. The appropriate level of containment can be selected to suit specific operating procedures.
Our material charging isolators are suitable for loading slurry and powder into reactors and other vessels from small-scale synthesis to full-scale production.
PSL Isolators and Glove Boxes are all compliant with Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) and are designed in accordance with the required local and international regulations. PSL provide a standard 4mm stainless main body construction for precision built systems designed for longevity. Our process specialists provide 3D models and full scale mock-ups when necessary and assured containment to nanogram levels including Containment Performance Testing protocol.
- Assessment of powder transfer method and powder handling characteristics
- Systems to handle bags, drums, Rapid Transfer Ports (RTPs), split valves
- Evaluation of materials handling including manual or mechanically assisted requirements
- Vessel isolation method
- Assessment of pressures or steam in place requirements
- Clean-in-place (CIP) system
- Safe change HEPA filters (push-push) including remote design
- Variable-speed automatic pressure control circuit
- Mobile designs
- Available for small-scale synthesis application