Thanks to our experience as containment provider pioneer, PSL design and manufacture solutions that protect the operator, the environment and the product down to nanograms containment levels. The appropriate level of containment can be selected to suit specific operating procedures
Our full process isolators assure high containment synthesis and formulation of pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical compounds from small-scale manufacturing to full-scale production. We have the understanding and expertise of every type of process equipment such as reactors, filters, dryers, ANFD, tray dryers, mills, blending and sieving. PSL is proud to provide total integration and operation within our process isolators of any piece of process equipment to suit your chosen requirements.
PSL’s vast experience includes full manufacturing installations such as clinical trials, analytical isolator, lab and kilo-lab isolators for ADC, HPAPI and cytotoxic products. PSL Isolators and Glove Boxes are all compliant with Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) and are designed in accordance with the required local and international regulations. PSL provide a standard 4mm stainless main body construction for precision-built systems designed for longevity. Our process specialists provide 3D models and full scale mock-ups when necessary and assured containment to nanogram levels including Containment Performance Testing protocol.
- Assessment of product transfer methods
- Systems to handle bags, drums, Rapid Transfer Ports (RTPs), split valves
- Evaluation of materials handling including manual or mechanically assisted requirements
- External drive systems eliminating cross contamination of motors
- Sampling method and PAT
- Assessment of pressures or steam in place requirements
- Clean-in-place (CIP) system
- Safe change HEPA filters (push-push) including remote design
- Fully PLC controlled
- Variable-speed automatic pressure control circuit
- Total expertise from an original containment pioneer
- Full integration of any process equipment