PSL’s sieving isolators are superiorly designed and manufactured to maximum containment standards down to nanogram levels. Our sieving isolators can be engineered alone or with integrated process equipment including mills and micronizers, blenders, mixers and weighing scales.
PSL Isolators and Glove Boxes are all compliant with Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) and are designed in accordance with the required local and international regulations. PSL provide a standard 4mm stainless main body construction for precision-built systems designed for longevity. Our process specialists provide 3D models and full-scale mock-ups when necessary and assured containment to nanogram levels including Containment Performance Testing protocol.
- Half suit design can be integrated to give ergonomic advantages
- Safety interlocks and rotational hoists
- Operator lifting aids
- Drum hoists with variable drum sizes accommodated
- Integrated processes available: milling, sieving, blending, weighing
- Assessment of material flows including drum sizes, weights and transfers
- Type of sieving system considered prior to integration into containment design
- Consideration of production needs, sieve mesh change and blinding
- Nitrogen purge system
- Clean-in-place (CIP) system
- Safe change HEPA filters (push-push) including remote design
- Variable-speed automatic pressure control circuit
- Mobile designs