PSL’s Filter Dryers are innovatively designed and engineered to a highly ergonomic and efficient standard. 30 years’ experience provides advanced filtration and drying performance along with high levels of safety and quality that meet all industry regulations. Working in partnership with our customers, we ensure their exact requirements are fulfilled.
PSL’s range of Agitated Nutsche Filter Dryers (ANFD) includes small-scale, pilot plant up to production sizes. Thanks to a unique under-plate heating system and special agitator design, PSL Filter Dryers are providing high-performance filtration, washing and drying of API, HPAPIs and many other valuable compounds, as well as capturing filtrates.
Our expertise in high containment technologies qualifies PSL to provide a full turnkey solution including Filter Dryer, High Containment Isolator for safe product discharge and sampling, in conjunction with Process Skid.
- cGMP Documentation
- Highly efficient drying due to unique under-plate heating systems
- Minimum gap design allowing reflux cleaning to achieve typically 2.5ppm to non-detectable
- Minimum solvent volumes beneath mesh for process optimisation
- Pioneers of Discharging Isolators to improve productivity
- Heated agitator design achieving good mixing and optimum drying, preventing conglomerations
- One single piece agitator and shaft, pressure tested, to prevent leakage of heat transfer fluid
- Engineering reliability to ensure low maintenance and successful performance
- Total interchangeability between cloth and mesh filtration media
- Integral dust collector design for higher product yield and ease of cleaning
- Experts in high containment designs manufactured in-house
- PSL Level Lift hydraulic bayonet base for automated raise and lower of filtration plate and media
- PLC/HMI control and DCS / SCADA integration
- Full PAT integration including process skid available