PSL provide sterile filter dryers from lab development to commercial production supporting our global customer database by refining the design of our state-of-art filter dryers for more efficient aseptic manufacturing.
During aseptic processing of sterile product, the substance needs to be isolated, washed in a sterile filter and dried. Utilisation of the PSL Laboratory Filter Dryer will ease technology transfer from Laboratory to Kilo Lab/Pilot plant scale.
PSL Filter Dryer technology allows those steps to perform within a single vessel minimising sterile product handling and exposure. Our filter dryers utilise double gas lift-off mechanical seals, unique off-loading designs, innovative bellow technology, and have CIP (clean-in-place) and SIP (steam-in-place) capabilities.
- Highly-efficient drying
- SIP (Steam-In-Place) and CIP (Clean-In-Place)
- Heated agitator design achieving good mixing and optimum drying, preventing conglomerations
- One single-piece agitator and shaft, pressure tested, to prevent leakage of heat transfer fluid
- Various type of discharge available: Pressure rated discharge hatch, PSL’s Isolator, aseptic split butterfly valve, unique Tiltable System
- Total interchangeability between cloth and mesh filtration media
Our process engineering team also developed special aseptic filtration and drying systems for microsphere formulation. Please visit our Microsphere Formulation pages or contact us for more information.