After a very successful year, PSL celebrate being one of a select group of businesses recognised in the 2016 Queen’s Awards for Enterprise – the UK’s highest accolade for business success. Our awards were received for both International Trade and Innovation.
On Friday 30th September PSL hosted the Queen’s Awards Ceremony at our UK facility in Liverpool where we welcomed the following guests to join us in on our celebrations:
- Her Majesty’s Lord-Lieutenant of Merseyside, Dame Lorna Muirhead DBE
- Clerk to the Lieutenancy, Mr Sean McEvoy
- Lord-Lieutenants Secretary, Mrs Lorraine Shaw
- The High Sheriff of Merseyside, Mr James Davies OBE
- The Lord Mayor of Liverpool, Cllr. Roz Gladden
- Representative of the Chief Executive/ Director for Community Services, Ron Odunaiya
- Deputy Mayor, Cllr. Ann O’Byrne
- Garston and Halewood MP, Maria Eagle
- Regional Deputy Director Department for International Trade, Paul Stowers
The VIP guests were greeted by our senior members of PSL, and were then given a tour of the facility with a chance to meet all our employees including our overseas offices who flew in to the UK for this special occasion.
For more information on the work of the Merseyside Lieutenancy click here
Posted on Friday, September 30th, 2016 at 2:00 pm in Latest News.